Tips for Using Instagram for your Fitness Business SEO
Because the fitness marketing business keeps evolving, it is not that easy to stay updated with the latest marketing techniques and SEO trends. In this context you should think of using popular media services. One such service is instagram which is fast becoming one of the primary channels, especially for personal trainers. By using instagram trainers get maximum brand exposure and are able to connect easily with their clients.
Benefits of using instagram
- Because instagram is a platform offering visual effects, you will be able to post interesting and unique videos and images which will stand out.
- Using instagram you can post regular feeds thus keeping regular contact with your followers.
- You can use instagram to offer your followers valued and useful posts such as discounts, workout tips, health facts or captivating pictures – such posts will definitely capture their attention.
How to make use of instagram
- Once you hit a level of success in fitness marketing, you should collect all testimonials, proofs, other appreciation documents or ‘after-pictures’ that clients send you. These testimonials, pictures etc. should be included in your posts. Some clients may be willing to post the story of their experiences directly, and tag you. This could be of immense help. To learn more about this, it’s always great to sign up for an Online Fitness Profits Marketing Course
- When you use videos or GIFs on instagram, the moving content as compared to ‘stills’ will help you attract a larger audience. So use videos to sell your fitness business. Take advantage of the recent increase in video length from 15 to 60 seconds which instagram has announced.
- When you compose a post for instagram try to make it inspirational and motivational. One example would be – to motivate people to join a gym, or try a new workout. You could use a few famous quotes in your posts to ensure better response.
- Hashtags seems to be the ‘in thing’ now for posting important information. You could single out a few fitness words and add the hashtag e.g. #lifting, #fitspiration etc. You could also create an individual and unique hashtag for your post. It could relate to your business name, your name or a particular idea. What is required is to get as many people as possible to use your hashtag in their individual posts. The more your hashtag is used, the more your channel and brand will grow. If you are short on ideas as to what hashtag to use, try one of the many apps which list out popular hashtags, also naming users and accounts which influence such hashtags.
Use of influencers
There is a group of people known as influencers who have a large following on instagram. A good way to engage a larger audience is to get such influencers to tag or post your fitness marketing business. What you need to do is may be challenge the influencers to do something in an effort to create a fun scenario. If the influencers respond to you it will be through a dedicated post, tagging you back. At times it is not easy to make contact with famous influencers. You could then check with any of your friends who may have several followers to post about you.
Read more about Fitness Business Online SEO on http://www.onlinefitnessprofits.com/best-personal-training-certification/